my life from day to day. it will be very bland I'm sure?

Thursday, January 30, 2003

this is a test to see how this editior handles tags from html click here for accordion picture It seems that I can't just post pictures here from other sites but I can create html pages on other sites and link to them. hmmmm it's a pain but it could work if i wanted to show somebody something. I would love to play all day but I have to go get some wood and build a fence in my backyard. the neighbors are probably wondering why I haven't been out there working. well, it's because I have been working construction lately for very long hours and only had one day off a week. You have to sleep sometimes. the picture you see at this link is a toy accordion from mexico. I think i sold it on ebay unless it's still kicking around. chow for niao
scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home