my life from day to day. it will be very bland I'm sure?

Saturday, February 01, 2003

wow, so much has happened since I wrote last time. 1) I went to the dentist and had two fillings. one on each side of my two upper incisors. in the back of the teeth. I replaced fillings I had gotten when I was about 12 years old. The technology has changed so much since then. I remember a lot of pain associated with the original fillings . I didn't feel a thing yesterday. 2) I bought a 6 quart crock pot at Frye's electronics and burnt my retinas by trying all the new LED flashlights and using the "shine it in your eyes brightness test" for flashlights as it's prescribed in astm and european standards. I then cooked some great beer pork chops for supper 3) I removed two giant concrete casts that used to hold posts from my back yard so I can start my new fence. they were about 30" deep and 10" in diameter and embedded in the dreaded "clairemont clay" (that's what they call the soil here). It was Brutal work and I got some sort of injury on every part of my body except my left leg and my head. We got them out though and we are ready to pour some new ones with the two end posts so we can build a fence in between. I'm off to Frye's again to keep my friend company because he helped with the digging and he has an inheritance check burning a hole in his pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home