my life from day to day. it will be very bland I'm sure?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005


This is my mother in law. I want to make sure it's understood, that despite my earlier comments, I'm very glad she's here with us to help with the baby. For the record, I'm a horses ass to complain about nonstick pans and anything else that can be wrecked in our crummy little house. She has given up her whole life in san franscisco to come down and make things easier for us. I want it to be perfectly clear that if I tease and poke fun of a culture that is different from ours, it's only because it's so easy and funny. All the while it should be understood that this is a great lady and the family bond in this culture is stronger and better than anything I have experienced in my life before. I'm very proud to become chinese. it's a great feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home