my life from day to day. it will be very bland I'm sure?

Friday, November 11, 2005


Work was slow today so I decided to investigate cancer and maybe find a cure. Turns out it's a very complicated subject. That's what all the hubbub is about. I couldn't get it done this afternoon but I'll keep working on it in my spare time. If we all did this somebody would think of something I'm sure. I'm thinking that cancer cells are viewed too negatively. All the focus is on hindering them and making it harder to do their cell like duties. perhaps they need to be helped not hindered. consider them special needs cells. they may be just missing one piece of the puzzle or some mechanism that makes them behave normally. it's a subtle difference in viewpoint and perhaps just semantics but it might trigger some genious to get on the right path. so go for it geniuses! In the meantime, I found this really sexy set of pictures. see the girl! she's naked! tee hee. Then she's bones and muscles. So, you don't just jump their bones you see, you jump muscle skin hair and nails too. Sexy whooo whooo!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger robert scott said...

did this work? helooooo

Mon Nov 14, 11:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home