my life from day to day. it will be very bland I'm sure?

Monday, February 24, 2003

HERE I am about 2 weeks later. no richer or poorer. no better or worse. i got my crown out in and my gums are infected so I'm on penecillin checkthaspellin and mouth rinse. that's exciting. my blast cabinet came so now I'm trying to build the perfect blast gun . I made some steps in the right direction today. and my decision not to buy a 45 dollar fish tank stand has resulted in me building my own. tools and materials have cost me about 250 dollars so far and it should be completed in a couple weeks. had a nice weekend in the desert with my girl. we wanted to get out there before it got too hot so we took our weekend jobs off. it was nice to be alone and remember what I like about her without any distractions. fence still isn't built. the neighbor wants her handyman to build a side fence and wants me to mimic him. whatever... if it makes her feel better. that's fine. she has a point. I don't do these every day for a living...but I could and I would do fine. better than average probably. we are taking care of some birds for irenes coworkers who have gone to the phillipines. they are identrical to my two long lost birds. wierd. okay I wanna do more reading of the definitive flash guide before I go to sleep. goodnight for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home