my life from day to day. it will be very bland I'm sure?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hablo ethpanol?


i've been working in a fiberglass shop in southern california for over a year now and today I was thinking about learning spanish. That got me to thinking about accents and dialects and a trip i took a few years back to Argentina. I went to beunos aires on short notice and tried to learn spanish on the ride down. i did pretty good. one thing that struck me funny was that they pronounced a lot of words with etheth in them ath if they had a lithp. it was because thome king way back had a lithp and tho he made hith whole country thay things the way he did. ithn't that thtupid? like if he had a bum leg , all hith people would have to limp. what a thtinking jack ath he muthta been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home