my life from day to day. it will be very bland I'm sure?

Friday, December 02, 2005


See!! here's another one. man! that aint right.Okay, i have to stop this. I really don't even care about the unfairness in sports and attempting daily posts really isn't my style. you know what, if i have nothing to say, I won't post anymore. if you have your blog linked to mine and expect me to update, take a hike, nobody is supposed to read this stuff anyway. take your stupid link and your foofy audience and stick em. thanks for the thought but i don't need your stinking pity link pal. i'm pissed off. you're a jerk for giving me a link. Peace out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er...... hello? Is this thing on? *tap tap*
How about some more positive words on here? I read this stuff. lol

Mon Dec 05, 09:14:00 AM

 
Blogger T. Leach said...

I'll take it down. Any kid yet?!!

Tue Dec 06, 06:07:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home